About Our TeamThe Most Professional Accountant in Middle East
Mr. Ibrahim Fathalla
President, CEO, Fathalla & Co.
• Graduated from the faculty of commerce Alexandria University in 1969 with a B/A in accounting.
• Received a diploma in taxation in 1990.
• Qualified as a chartered accountant in Egypt with a number in the general register of accountants 7734.
• Member of:
o National Association of Accountants,
o Egyptian Association of Taxation,
o International fiscal Association,
o Arab Association of Accountants and Auditors,
• Fellow of Egyptian Society for Public Finance and Taxes.
• Mr. Ibrahim was the general financial Manager of El Nasr construction company (the second largest construction company in Egypt) and he has experience of more than 40 years in the field of accounting and auditing.
Mr. Mohamed Fathalla CPA
• Graduated from The Faculty of Commerce Alexandria University (English Section) Accounting Department.
• Qualified as chartered accountant in Egypt in 2003.
• Member of:
o The American institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
• Egyptian society of accountants and auditors ( ESAA).
• Has worked as a professor of CPA courses in Universities and private institutions.
• As Managing Partner with more than 15 years of experience, Mr. Mohamed Fathalla has ultimate oversight responsibility for all aspects of the office including audit, tax and other services.
• Mr Mohamed has attended a lot of accounting conferences in many countries like UK ,Russia, Ireland, Germany, France and The United States.
• Mr Mohamed has been working in a large accounting and auditing firm in London and Cambridge in the UK.