• Cheapest and skillful labor (average labor cost =100 Euro per month)
• Cheapest electricity (cost of electricity in Egypt is 1/3 of what is p[aid in Europe)
• Cheapest energy cost in the world
• Best trade agreement with many countries like (USA, Arab countries, Turkey, Africa, etc.)
• Best weather throughout the year.
• Highest profit margins (20-30% or even more)
• Lowest tax rate (20% on profit)
• Strategic location in the world.
For millennia Egypt has been one of the most strategically important places on earth, and often one of its most culturally influential.In recent years has shown that the country is politically and economically stable, to establish close economic relations with other countries.
Briefly introduce the economic situation in the country and accounting for investments in 2015.
Foreign Direct Investment in Egypt increased by 2595.80 USD Million in the second quarter of 2015. Foreign Direct Investment in Egypt averaged 2311.25 USD Million from 2002 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 5572.50 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2007 and a record low of 40.70 USD Million in the second quarter of 2002. Foreign Direct Investment in Egypt is reported by the Central Bank of Egypt.