We are Fatalla & Co. (Accountants and Consultants) a member in UNITED NATION CLOBAL COMPACT which is The world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative that help companies to meet their commitment to operate responsibly and support society.
UN Global Compacts consist of more than 20,000 participants from all over the world and we are working together as members to achieve the ten principles of the UNGC that reflect our responsibilities as firms towards our country, environment and human.
As our private goal is to work in a healthy environment to achieve our employee satisfaction that will encourage them to give the higher productivity which is reflected positively on the satisfaction of our customers, also we give the full care to preserve the environment which is the gift of the Creator, and as we do our work with full integrity and transparency to fight the corruption, so we are on the track to achieve the lofty principles of the UN Global Compact.
The UN Global Compact’s Ten Principles that we are committed with are as follow:
1. Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
2. Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
4. Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
5. Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour;
6. Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
8. Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9. Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Principle 10: Business should work against corruption in all its forma, including extortion and bribery.