FATHALLA & CO. CONSISTS OF 2 PARTNERS:
- Graduated from the faculty of commerce Alexandria University in 1969 with a B/A in accounting.
- Received a diploma in taxation in 1990.
- Qualified as a chartered accountant in Egypt with a number in the general register of accountants 7734.
- Member of:
- National Association of Accountants,
- Egyptian Association of Taxation,
- International fiscal Association,
- Arab Association of Accountants and Auditors,
- Fellow of Egyptian Society for Public Finance and Taxes.
- Mr. Ibrahim was the general financial Manager of El Nasr construction company (the second largest
construction company in Egypt).
Mr. Mohamed Ibrahim Fathalla ,CPA.
- Graduated from The Faculty of Commerce Alexandria University (English Section) Accounting Department.
- Qualified as chartered accountant in Egypt in 2003.
- Member of:
- The American institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Egyptian society of accountants and auditors.
- Has worked as a professor of CPA courses in Universities and private institutions.
- As Managing Partner with more than 15 years of experience, Mr. Mohamed Fathalla has ultimate oversight
responsibility for all aspects of the office including audit, tax and other services.