Venturing a new business but having no clue whether it is going to be a hit or a miss? Then, a feasibility study is the answer!
As a leading CPA, our in-house business consultants provide you with all the analyses, reports, studies and advice needed before starting any new business. After thorough scrutiny, some ideas can be feasible, while the majority does not reach the implementation stage due to many factors: financial analysis, market feasibility, risk assessment, regulatory requirements, operational issues, compatibility with the main target of the company and others.
Our consultants spend ample amount of time studying a spectrum of aspects to eliminate risk and ensure taking the right decisions.
These include the following:
- Conducting marketing, financial and technical research.
- Developing a financing plan based on measuring the project’s sensitivity against future economic variables.
- Determining potential obstacles.
- Comprehensive competitor analysis.
- Navigating supply and demand challenges.
- Assessing the advantages and disadvantages of available options.
- Comparing financial outcomes with costs.
- Compiling all data into a report.